Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SG Meme Awards 2024

Now that we officially have made a new forums (this is like the 10th one at this point) I figured to kick things off we should do a meme awards. I've saw a lot of members in the community think they can produce quality memes so let's see what you guys are capable of. There are rules and regulations and they must be followed or you will be disqualified.

How it will work:
- AI music/images or anything AI related at all is not allowed for entry. Create your own work.
- You can post (1) meme and it must be on this topic. Anywhere else does not count. The meme you post is final. No edits or changing to a new meme. Once you submit it that's it.
- Do not copy other members work. If their memes are pretty similar to yours and they posted theirs first you will likely be disqualified.
- Memes related to SG are allowed however depending how uncreative it is you will likely not advance to round 2. Unless they are fairly funny they get repetitive. Be original.
- Memes must follow network rules so no nsfw, no racism, discrimination, or otherwise bigotry of any kind. No political or religious memes as well.
- Your meme must be submitted by October 31st.
- After October 31st this topic will be closed and all members memes who posted will be put in the discord for voting. The top 5 memes with the most thumbs will move on to round 2. - In round 2 whoever has the most upvotes out of the 5 memes will be the 1st place winner. 
- There will be 1st and 2nd place winners.
- 1st place will be rewarded 15,000 premium points and "Dank Memes" role in the community discord.
- 2nd place will be rewarded 5,000 premium points.
- Most importantly have fun. This is a chance for you all to create some funny stuff that'll be put on display.

May the best memester win. Good luck everyone. 

I made a meme Smile
[Image: kLFCo1R]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Might as well enter one in, right?

I MADE A MEME 

(10-08-2024, 02:45 PM)Guushi Wrote: Now that we officially have made a new forums (this is like the 10th one at this point) I figured to kick things off we should do a meme awards. I've saw a lot of members in the community think they can produce quality memes so let's see what you guys are capable of. There are rules and regulations and they must be followed or you will be disqualified.

How it will work:
- AI music/images or anything AI related at all is not allowed for entry. Create your own work.
- You can post (1) meme and it must be on this topic. Anywhere else does not count. The meme you post is final. No edits or changing to a new meme. Once you submit it that's it.
- Do not copy other members work. If their memes are pretty similar to yours and they posted theirs first you will likely be disqualified.
- Memes related to SG are allowed however depending how uncreative it is you will likely not advance to round 2. Unless they are fairly funny they get repetitive. Be original.
- Memes must follow network rules so no nsfw, no racism, discrimination, or otherwise bigotry of any kind. No political or religious memes as well.
- Your meme must be submitted by October 31st.
- After October 31st this topic will be closed and all members memes who posted will be put in the discord for voting. The top 5 memes with the most thumbs will move on to round 2. - In round 2 whoever has the most upvotes out of the 5 memes will be the 1st place winner. 
- There will be 1st and 2nd place winners.
- 1st place will be rewarded 15,000 premium points and "Dank Memes" role in the community discord.
- 2nd place will be rewarded 5,000 premium points.
- Most importantly have fun. This is a chance for you all to create some funny stuff that'll be put on display.

May the best memester win. Good luck everyone. 

VPH MEME FOR THE WIN WE ARE THE BEST SERVER

VPH memes shall win

I can't upload mine as an attachment. The filesize may be too large.

^^^vote me [sg] meme champion of 2013 plz and thx
[Image: emojify.gif]

https://imgflip.com/i/9731yz

An SEO expert walks into a bar, bars, pub, tavern, public house, Irish pub, drinks, beer, alcohol.