Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you guys like brownies? I made a recipe.

TaeBrownies
Ingredients:
  • Butter – 280 g
  • Chocolate – 225 g (150 g milk chocolate + 75 g dark tastes good)
  • Cocoa powder for baking – 90 g
  • Espresso capsule – 1 (optional)
  • Sugar – 400 g
  • Brown sugar – 110 g
  • Vanilla extract – 2 tsp. (can be substituted with 4 tsp. vanilla sugar)
  • Salt – 2 tsp.
  • Eggs – 6
  • Flour – 125 g
Instructions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and place an oven rack in the middle of the oven.
  2. Grease a baking pan with high sides with butter or oil. Line it with parchment paper both lengthwise and widthwise, letting the paper hang over the edges to create “handles.”
  3. Chop the chocolate and mix it with the espresso powder and 30 g of cocoa powder in a heatproof bowl.
  4. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir slowly until the butter starts to simmer (about 5 minutes).
  5. Pour the hot butter over the chocolate mixture and let it sit for 2 minutes. Then whisk until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth and lump-free.
  6. In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, salt, and eggs with a hand mixer on high speed for about 10 minutes.
  7. Pour the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture while continuing to mix with the hand mixer.
  8. Sift the remaining cocoa powder and the flour into the chocolate mixture and gently fold with a spatula until just combined. Be careful not to overmix, as the batter should have some air in it.
  9. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
  10. Remove the pan from the oven and drop it onto a flat surface 1-2 times to release some of the air from the brownies.
  11. Put the pan back in the oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes or so. Keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t burn. The brownies are done when they are baked through at the edges but still slightly soft in the middle.
  12. Take the brownies out of the oven and let them cool in the pan until firm.
  13. Use the parchment paper to lift the brownies out of the pan and cut them into about 24 pieces.
Enjoy!
Hewwo I'm Tae. Guushi, Tasha and Nuru are old  Heart Heart

Brownies are so good, appreciate recipe.   Smile
[Image: 0b2d2b71595b79c5d91469b8e52b08f5.gif]

(10-02-2024, 11:40 AM)Tae Wrote: TaeBrownies
Ingredients:
  • Butter – 280 g
  • Chocolate – 225 g (150 g milk chocolate + 75 g dark tastes good)
  • Cocoa powder for baking – 90 g
  • Espresso capsule – 1 (optional)
  • Sugar – 400 g
  • Brown sugar – 110 g
  • Vanilla extract – 2 tsp. (can be substituted with 4 tsp. vanilla sugar)
  • Salt – 2 tsp.
  • Eggs – 6
  • Flour – 125 g
Instructions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and place an oven rack in the middle of the oven.
  2. Grease a baking pan with high sides with butter or oil. Line it with parchment paper both lengthwise and widthwise, letting the paper hang over the edges to create “handles.”
  3. Chop the chocolate and mix it with the espresso powder and 30 g of cocoa powder in a heatproof bowl.
  4. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir slowly until the butter starts to simmer (about 5 minutes).
  5. Pour the hot butter over the chocolate mixture and let it sit for 2 minutes. Then whisk until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth and lump-free.
  6. In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, salt, and eggs with a hand mixer on high speed for about 10 minutes.
  7. Pour the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture while continuing to mix with the hand mixer.
  8. Sift the remaining cocoa powder and the flour into the chocolate mixture and gently fold with a spatula until just combined. Be careful not to overmix, as the batter should have some air in it.
  9. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
  10. Remove the pan from the oven and drop it onto a flat surface 1-2 times to release some of the air from the brownies.
  11. Put the pan back in the oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes or so. Keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t burn. The brownies are done when they are baked through at the edges but still slightly soft in the middle.
  12. Take the brownies out of the oven and let them cool in the pan until firm.
  13. Use the parchment paper to lift the brownies out of the pan and cut them into about 24 pieces.
Enjoy!
Thanks! I will end up burning them so I am not even gonna try, but sounds good.

Brownies are good when done right.

Nice,  I might have to make that one day
An SEO expert walks into a bar, bars, pub, tavern, public house, Irish pub, drinks, beer, alcohol.

I'm lazy, I like to get the box and just put chunks of cookie dough in it. I respect the recipe tho.

I might have to try this - I have boxed powder but scratch is always better!