Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My FORMAL appeal

Tongue 
1) What is your Minecraft username?
Hi, my name is Daniel-James Memeth IV...Minecraft username is DJ Memes!
2) What are you appealing?
I would like to appeal the wrongful ban I have been given by gods shortest gmod/MC dev known to human kind
3) Who Banned you?
THAT SHORT LITTLE OOMPA LOOMPA NO GOOD SMURFETTE MINION LOOKIN', GNOME ASS NURU   [Image: biggrin.png]  [Image: biggrin.png]  [Image: biggrin.png]
4) What is the reason for the ban?
feelings were hurt in the midst of a heated trolling [SG] MC session
5) When were you banned?
fucking idk like 2 days ago?
6) In as much detail as is yap yap yap yap yap
THEFOGISCOMING THEFOGISCOMING THEFOGISCOMING THEFOGISCOMING THEFOGISCOMING THEFOGISCOMING THEFOGISCOMING
THEFOGISCOMING THEFOGISCOMING THEFOGISCOMING THEFOGISCOMING THEFOGISCOMING THEFOGISCOMING THEFOGISCOMING

{Answer Here}

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: emojify.gif]

You were already unbanned, Tasha told you an appeal was not needed.

However I think due to the nature of trolling in appeals, you should be rebanned. :^ )

(09-26-2024, 10:26 PM)Nuru Wrote: You were already unbanned, Tasha told you an appeal was not needed.

However I think due to the nature of trolling in appeals, you should be rebanned. :^ )

Hi Nuru, thank you for the swift response! It means a lot to little old me Smile
I just have one little thing.
Go fuck yourself?  Heart
Thank you!!!!
Best of wishes,
Daniel-James Memeth IV

(09-26-2024, 10:29 PM)DJ-Memes Wrote:
(09-26-2024, 10:26 PM)Nuru Wrote: You were already unbanned, Tasha told you an appeal was not needed.

Hi Nuru, thank you for the swift response! It means a lot to little old me Smile
Go fuck yourself?  Heart
Thank you!!!!
Best of wishes,
Daniel-James Memeth IV
You're rebanned.

(09-26-2024, 10:30 PM)Nuru Wrote:
(09-26-2024, 10:29 PM)DJ-Memes Wrote:

Go fuck yourself?  Heart
Thank you!!!!
Best of wishes,
Daniel-James Memeth IV
You're rebanned.

Hi again Ms. Nuru!

I am glad to hear another swift response from you Smile
You're so kind and professional,
have you considered like...Oh I dont know  Tongue growing up?
Thanks again!
Yours truly,
Daniel-James Memeth IV

I believe this was posted in the wrong section, I have corrected this issue Smile
[Image: beaker-muppets.gif]

I agree with Nuru, rebanning is needed.  Smile  +support for the reban
[Image: 0b2d2b71595b79c5d91469b8e52b08f5.gif]

yea +support for the reban, -support for DJ.
[Image: beaker-muppets.gif]

Reban issued, thank you for the appeal.  Angel

(09-27-2024, 12:11 AM)Nuru Wrote: Reban issued, thank you for the appeal.  Angel

I HATE YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOD PLEASE LORD SET ME FREE I CANNOT WITHSTAND THIS EVIL WOMEN. HELL HATH NO FURY
DEVINES BLESS ME THE LORD IS MY WITNESS I AM A[Image: OIP.CqXoId0OmZeahMuDDICeIwHaHi?w=188&h=1...=5&pid=1.7]N INNOCENT MAN SET ME LOOSE YOU SHORT LITTLE TYRANT. +Support for removal of my ban Big Grin