2020 SG Giveaway
Steam Name: Icelord48

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:122531044

Why you should win: I'd like to win because then I could flex on all the h8rz 
Cool

What you like most about SG: I like the friendly community and supportive staff which I can proudly say I am now a part of.

Aliens are visiting earth.  Explain your favorite gmod gamemode to them worst way possible.: TTT.  There's a town with people in it.  One of these people is a killer.  Everyone knows there is a killer but no one knows who it is.  The only way to find out who they are is by waiting for them to kill somebody.  Only then may the rest of the town fight back.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯[Image: LKHWhHx.gif]¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                                                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Steam Name: PricklyNikki
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:530054763
Why you should win: because I wanna win it
What you like most about SG: I like the people in the community 
Aliens are visiting earth.  Explain your favorite gmod gamemode to them worst way possible. Well, its TTT where we are all innocents expect there is  a detective and a couple of traitors who go around killing everyone, as an innocent you must survive.
[Image: image0.jpg]  
~~Nikki~~
Steam Name: Red John
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:208227406
Why you should win: I'm kind of broke, and I want free things
What you like most about SG: I love the SG community, it isn't toxic at all
Aliens are visiting earth.  Explain your favorite gmod gamemode to them worst way possible: So TTT is a gamemode where red men try to kill everyone except their fellow red men, the greens have to survive and try to identify the red men, the blues have to use their epic dna finding skills to easily identify the reds.
Steam Name: Translucentguts
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95327054
Why you should win: Been dealing with a lot and I think winning something would improve my ego enough to not feel like shit.
What you like most about SG: Not a lot of toxic behavior in the players.
Aliens are visiting earth.  Explain your favorite gmod gamemode to them worst way possible. Ooga booga destroy bad people.
[Image: forumsig.png]
Steam Name:
cackling_weasel
Steam ID:
Why you should win:
I am very poor, and wish to have the cool stuffs like everyone else
What you like most about SG:
You never know what you might find.
Aliens are visiting earth.  Explain your favorite gmod gamemode to them worst way possible.

My favorite gamemode would be prophunt and this is how I'd explain it.
Ah yes the game were schizophrenic screaming at inanimate objects while running around and shooting up the local private domiciles with EXTREME PREJUDICE!!
Steam Name: BruhMomentTM_
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:200362319
Why you should win: I have never really won a giveaway ike this. Or any. I don't think I have ever won a giveaway before.
What you like most about SG: The community is very nice and when I play I always have fun. SG is definitely one of my favorite gmod communities.
Aliens are visiting earth. Explain your favorite gmod gamemode to them worst way possible.
Well basically, some guys kill other guys, and then the other guys that aren't killing guys have to figure out who's killing the other guys. Also, there is one (or 2) guys who are very important in finding the guys who kill the other guys. The guys that are killing are bad, the other guys are good, and the one or 2 guys who are trying to find the guys who are killing the other guys are good guys as well. Yes.