Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cerealpath Mod Application

What is your Minecraft User Name? Cerealpath

- Why do you want to be a moderator on our server? I enjoy playing on the server and want to see it stay free of toxicity: Griefers, Verbal/Emotional Abuse, Etc.

- Why should we pick you over other applicants? I'm fair and just.

- How many hours do you have on the server? You can find this by using the /playtime command in-game. I have played on the server for at least 8 hours, but I cannot say exactly as the command does not work ingame.

- Do you have any history moderating in the past? If yes, why did you leave that position, and what was the most challenging part of it? I do not have experience moderating, but I feel I would be good for the job required. And as I would like to get experience, I thought I would apply here.

- What time zone do you live in? Eastern Daylight Timezone.

- How old are you? 19

- How many hours a day can you dedicate to moderating? I work fulltime weekdays (8 am -4:30 pm) and do work around the house on weekends. The time I could dedicate would depend on the Time of year and the Local weather.

- Do you have good communication skills? Can type 70-80 words per minute.

- Are you able to be contacted throughout random times of the day? If so, how? Yes, I have my phone, with both Discord and Steam, as well as PSN.

- How much experience do you have with Minecraft and our server rules? I played Minecraft since launch and I have read over the server rules.

- Are you willing to punish your friends if they break rules? Explain. Of course, I would treat anyone who breaks the rules equally.

- Do you handle frustration/stress well? Explain why. Yes, I have plenty of patience.

- How do you respond to fellow staff abusing their powers?
I would have to report them to the server owner, and If it were him/her, I would just avoid the server and advise others to do so as well.

- Please include any more information you feel makes you unique from the crowd.
  Im Laid back and understanding, and am eager to learn and experience new things. I would love to try being a moderator even if it doesn't work out in the end.