Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

KmX' Mod Application

- What is your Minecraft User Name? IKmXI

- Why do you want to be a moderator on our server?
Im really enjoying my time playing the SG minecraft server at the moment from playing with friends and such. I would really love to help out once its out of beta as alot of hackers trollers ect will come onto the server. I have been waiting for the mc forums to come online ever since beta was released because its an amazing server and i do think i have potential. 

- Why should we pick you over other applicants? I take being on the staff team as a huge responsibility and even though i dont have any Minecraft staff history i would be keen on learning. I have also been a Tmod on Gmod TTT so i know the community very well. 

- How many hours do you have on the server? You can find this by using the /playtime command in-game. The /playtime command does not work but i can tell i have well over 15 hours

- Do you have any history moderating in the past? If yes, why did you leave that position, and what was the most challenging part of it? I have no MC moderating experience but i do know most of the commands, either way i would love to learn!

- What time zone do you live in?GMT

- How old are you?15

- How many hours a day can you dedicate to moderating?1-3+weekdays 1-5weekends

- Do you have good communication skills?I do but i do not have a mic, i guess for minecraft you dont really need a mic as the communication is text

- Are you able to be contacted throughout random times of the day? If so, how? Yes through discord, even when im in school i will respond 90% of the time

- How much experience do you have with Minecraft and our server rules?I have played Minecraft for a long time now (maybe like 8 years) and i love the game. I've read all the rules thoroughly and they are pretty self explanatory with things like no racism ect.

- Are you willing to punish your friends if they break rules? Explain. If my friends are in the wrong of course. Everyone including my friends should obey the rules, i will be fair no matter the situation 

- Do you handle frustration/stress well? Explain why.I do handle stress well, i will always keep myself calm even in the worse situations. There is never any need to get angry at a player even if they are annoying you.

- How do you respond to fellow staff abusing their powers? I would contact an higher rank and give them evidence showing how the fellow staff member was abusing 

- Please include any more information you feel makes you unique from the crowd.

Im the only person from the UK i know on sg?!?!

24/7 MCTTT REGULAR
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimag...392418&f=1]

I'll consider your app when your PC is fixed since you said it's broken.