Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

VIP+ Giveaway!!!!!

This is the VIP+ giveaway!!!! Make sure you answer all of the questions. Staff without VIP+ commands are allowed to go into this contest. More detailed answers will lead to a better chance in getting the rank.

- What is you steam username and steamID? Use steamid.io to get you steamID

- How many hours do you have on gmod and on the VPH and or CPH server and how active are you?

- Why do you want VIP+?

Pretty simple questions, and make sure when you enter the giveaway, please join the support discord https://discord.gg/ThsctMC, since if you win you have to make a ticket for it.

This giveaway is going to end on Friday, October 4th. Good Luck!!!

This is Literally a Fish.

About to do some Fishy things.

Fishy

<Vanilla Prophunt Staff Instructor>

What is your steam Username and ID?
Topqz- STEAM_0:0:157705564

How Many hours do you have on Gmod and the server? How active are you?
I have 840 hours on Gmod and 693 hours on VPH Big Grin

I try to get on everyday but with band it's hard. When marching band is done I should be on around an hour everyday at least. Over the summer I'm usually on multiple hours a day.

Why do you want VIP+?
VIP+ has fun commands that I love using and I would love to continue using them <3

I'm a Topqz Tongue
                                ~ Prophunt Moderator~

- What is you steam username and steamID?
My Steam Name is Interlatist and my ID is STEAM_0:0:154476201

- How many hours do you have on gmod and on the VPH and or CPH server and how active are you?

I have 250+ hours on the Vanilla server and I would like to think I'm one of the more active players.

- Why do you want VIP+?

Honestly, mainly because the slap and whip commands seem like they would be fun, though the tag and video sprays would be nice too, as they would allow me to stand out from you plebs XD

(Sorry man, as much as I wanna leave long responses there's not much detail I can put without completely derailing)

Feel free to call me Inter.

Inter wins the smallest giveaway lol

This is Literally a Fish.

About to do some Fishy things.

Fishy

<Vanilla Prophunt Staff Instructor>

The only kind I had a chance of winning lol.
Suck it Tops!
Wasn't there a giveaway where everyone who entered won by default a while back?

Feel free to call me Inter.