Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hey its me yes hello.

I've just recently started playing on this Gmod Prophunt server, and i must say im quite liking it, from the lack of CSS and mods, to the friendly community i've seen so far, i really would like to become a part of this community. just makin' this for some discussion i guess, feel free to ask me anything!

[Image: unknown.png]

Welcome Mao!

We're glad you enjoy playing on our server! Hopefully you stick around and become a regular here in Smithtainment.

I want to point out your comment about the lack of mods, mainly because we are actually looking to add some more players to our staff team. If your interested take a look at the Prophunt Applications page and look at the requirements, and if your interested, feel free to apply!

~DishonoredElder~
PRO
PHUNT HEAD-MODERATOR 
ANIME-PROPHUNT HEAD-MODERATOR
Staff Since August 1, 2018

(04-30-2019, 07:29 PM)DishonoredElder Wrote:  Welcome Mao!

We're glad you enjoy playing on our server! Hopefully you stick around and become a regular here in Smithtainment.

I want to point out your comment about the lack of mods, mainly because we are actually looking to add some more players to our staff team. If your interested take a look at the Prophunt Applications page and look at the requirements, and if your interested, feel free to apply!
so perhaps i was really bad at forming a coherent sentance, i meant the mods were friendly as well as the community

[Image: unknown.png]

Ah, well i still stand by my previous comment lmao. Glad you Enjoy the community!

~DishonoredElder~
PRO
PHUNT HEAD-MODERATOR 
ANIME-PROPHUNT HEAD-MODERATOR
Staff Since August 1, 2018

Hello!

[Image: nRO1q.gif]

Welcome Mao, I've seen you on a few times!