Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

DEVELOPMENT   Please check out the development team's website to see announcements and changelogs regarding our servers. http://dev.smithtainment.com      APPLICATIONS   If you want to apply for one of our servers, then you can submit an application under your selected server's application section.       STATISTICS    Please check out last month's statistics on our development site if you are interested in growth of our community! ▐▌

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

this is my ban appeal if u dont accept it i understand

steam id: STEAM_0:0:114722055
community name: pugplug 
date of ban: jan 12
user who banned me: sc2 marine 
reason i was banned: every single warn i have is related to killing tesu for fun (except for the prop surf that was pre round but i understand)  and tesu agrees that the warns should be lifted cause most of the times i was warned when he did forgive me  
we screw around with each other all the time he kills me to but i always forgive him cause im ok with that and we are friends and he has no warns under my name. yet i have 1 left till ban u can ask him himself he agrees that my warns are unwarrented because the mods never asked him if  he forgave me and they would do it anyways ( i do sort of understand that they prob thought i was just some troll but i thought asking for forgiveness was manditory)
 and i do want to apply for trial mod (but its highly un likely now that im banned) but its hard to do that when i have all these false warns on me  so i wish to be a better gmod ttt minecraft player and follow the rules better  

-much love your friendly neighborhood pugplug   

tesu's account - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198209007727/

update now i have been perma banned due to killing a child who i thought was the last person left and saw un id'ed bodied under him when he was in the tower which i thought was proof and he didnt forgive me so now i am permabanned 
idk if this will get appealed or not so...
if not; was really fun playing with you guys and my wishes to be t mod are over but besides that you guys were so fun to play with there were multiple people to fool around with and shout out to pybro, willay, marine, kerupt, tesu, and hentai u all made the server so fun to be around and ill always have the time where we all changed our sprays to the loli rap and tried to sync them all up 
if forgiven: thank you so much you wont regret that decision and ill be the best i can and that's a promise 
either way be it a yes or no i completely understand your decision <3

Hello, pugplug! Here are some tips and useful facts that can help you through the appeal process.
  • Check your SteamID:
    Please make sure that you are using the correct form of your SteamID and that it is actually yours. You can double check using either
    SteamID.io or SteamIDFinder.com. You want the SteamID. Here is an example from each site if you are interested. (Click on the link to enlarge...)

SteamIDFinder.com
    [Image: 9083e092375673677e3d4231f0f3811b.png]
    SteamID.io
    [Image: e509646458ec50ddd35c19022d9e72a4.png]

• Follow the correct format! You can find this format in the "Required Information" thread that is pinned in the appeal section. If your appeal isn't in the correct format, then you can edit the post using the edit button on the lower left part of your post.
  • Give us time! Depending on the server, we may take a day or two to initially respond. Check your appeal daily to answer any questions, comments, or concerns. Do not spam server staff or global staff to check your appeal. If an appellant does not respond to our questions in a particular time frame, it will be put at risk of denial. Server staff will normally give a 24-hour time frame before it is denied.
  • Be truthful! We are trying to determine if the punishment was the correct for your case. Lying about details to put yourself into a better light, might be detrimental to your appeal.
That is everything you should know when appealing. If you have any questions, please ask a staff member, and they may be able to help you. Otherwise, good luck with your appeal!

I think pug should be unbanned, hes an active player and that last warn thst got him banned was fully justified. Killing your friend that forgives you to me never constitutes a warn for me. I love pug as a player, he knows the rules, hes fun to play with, and honestly his application tells me the whole situation that I've seen many times before.... An easy +Support
Over 900 hours in TTT, I need a life... Heart

(01-12-2019, 09:00 PM)pugplug Wrote: STEAM_0:0:114722055
every single warn i have is related to killing tesu for fun (except for the prop surf that was pre round but i understand)  and tesu agrees that the warns should be lifted cause most of the times i was warned when he did forgive me  
we screw around with each other all the time he kills me to but i always forgive him cause im ok with that and we are friends and he has no warns under my name. yet i have 1 left till ban u can ask him himself he agrees that my warns are unwarrented because the mods never asked him if  he forgave me and they would do it anyways ( i do sort of understand that they prob thought i was just some troll but i thought asking for forgiveness was manditory)
 and i do want to apply for trial mod (but its highly un likely now that im banned) but its hard to do that when i have all these false warns on me  so i wish to be a better gmod ttt minecraft player and follow the rules better  
-much love your friendly neighborhood pugplug   
tesu's account - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198209007727/
update now i have been perma banned due to killing a child who i thought was the last person left and saw un id'ed bodied under him when he was in the tower which i thought was proof and he didnt forgive me so now i am permabanned 
idk if this will get appealed or not so...
if not; was really fun playing with you guys and my wishes to be t mod are over but besides that you guys were so fun to play with there were multiple people to fool around with and shout out to pybro, willay, marine, kerupt, tesu, and hentai u all made the server so fun to be around and ill always have the time where we all changed our sprays to the loli rap and tried to sync them all up 
if forgiven: thank you so much you wont regret that decision and ill be the best i can and that's a promise 
either way be it a yes or no i completely understand your decision <3

I may not have had the chance to play a game with him but I do believe he was in the right to kill him on un ided  body.  Which is KOS able if the player does not Id it. +Support

Hello, tesu here. I'd just like to say that I have always forgiven pugplug for everytime he has made mistakes or messed with me. It was always in good fun and I have told the mods this before they warn him. I do not hold anything against him. pugplug is a great guy and he does not deserve to be banned on Minecraft TTT since all of his warns are unwarranted for the most part. The prop surfing one should stay however all the other warns are from me and him goofing off during low pop hours. Please accept his appeal. +Support

I highly recommend following our required ban appeal format to help your chances of getting accepted. This can be found at: https://forums.smithtainment.com/showthread.php?tid=12

EDIT: Now that you've gone in and edited your post to follow the format, I don't have much else to say. I've played with you in the past and even banned you in the past and you seem like a fine player. I think saying that all your warns are for killing tesu probably isn't 100% true, but I have no counter-argument to deny your claims.

I don't see why you don't deserve another chance, so you have my +Support. If this happens again, it'll likely be the opposite, but for now, I think you should be unbanned.

Good luck Comrade!
 This post was brought to you by the future leader of the Canadian Communist Party

БудетāY
Willay

Minecraft TTT Head Mod for three days
Deathrun Mod

Global Moderator

[Image: x19HPgo3CP.png]