Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

DEVELOPMENT   Please check out the development team's website to see announcements and changelogs regarding our servers. http://dev.smithtainment.com      APPLICATIONS   If you want to apply for one of our servers, then you can submit an application under your selected server's application section.       STATISTICS    Please check out last month's statistics on our development site if you are interested in growth of our community! ▐▌

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[CLOSED] October 7th (Sunday) Giveaway]

Remember to read this topic for more information regarding how this raffle will work. You MUST meet the requirements to be eligible to win! 

*THE SUNDAY GIVEAWAY HAS A $1.00 ENTRY FEE DO NOT FORGET. IF YOU DIDN'T PROVIDE THE $1.00 FEE YOU WILL NOT BE QUALIFIED PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT. THOSE WHO COMMENT TO TROLL WILL BE PUNISHED ACCORDINGLY.*

Comment below to be entered into a raffle for a chance at winning the following game:

The Forest
https://store.steampowered.com/app/242760/The_Forest/

I Donated $1USD on the goodkidonations website, and I am obviously here to put my name in the raffle for Sunday October 7th

If you didn't get it, tell me. I don't want to be disqualified because Guushi didn't receive it.
Pixel Traveler
Prophunt Moderator 
[Image: tumblr_nbnthpf4nO1rtbl5vo2_400.gif]

To think I spent a dollar for a chance to win a game, even though I coulda saved a couple more dollars and bought the new testament RIP
"A lot of people say I'm a fucking nuisance. You know what, they're probably right."
"Guess who just chopped up a pride flag! LMAOOO"
"Talking to you is like talking to a foreigner. You'll never understand so why even bother?"
"Willay back at it again with his shitty sprays"

[Image: HatefulCookedIvorybackedwoodswallow-size_restricted.gif]

#Willayfortrashrank

Let’s be honest one dollar for the chance at this game is lit.
Kait

I sacrificed 1 dollar for this raffle, and I call dibs on being drawn
~DishonoredElder~
PROPHUNT MODERATOR 

I already gots the game.
I ban a lot of people.

"I put an incin in his mouth and he learned how to suck fire from the depths of your dick."

"He can plant seeds faster in Jade's watering hole than you can snow on your own two hands Winterz."

"You're not hispanic, you're not indian, you're not black and you're obviously not white, so what, the fuck, are you."

same here brah, but its good
[Image: Xp5I2xF.png]

winlotto.exe

(paid)
(pay2win)
[Image: CrHmAZ3WIAAdqm-.jpg]