Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

DEVELOPMENT   Please check out the development team's website to see announcements and changelogs regarding our servers. http://dev.smithtainment.com      APPLICATIONS   If you want to apply for one of our servers, then you can submit an application under your selected server's application section.       STATISTICS    Please check out last month's statistics on our development site if you are interested in growth of our community! ▐▌

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Weekly Game Raffles

So I was talking with Pandemic who has a crap load of game keys that he no longer needs and we decided to come up with weekly raffles to give them away. A lot of these games aren't just small games either guys. There is some pretty big titles in here such as Destiny 2, Overwatch, Outlast 2, etc. Basically theres currently over 200+ games waiting to be given away and probably will be more as time goes on. 

So here is how this is going to work. 

Each Friday we're going to give away (2) games that aren't extremely popular.  Each Sunday we're going to give away (1) game that is fairly popular in which you've most likely heard of. There will be a section on the forums in which each week the games will be posted that we're giving away. Everyone who posts on those topics will then be put into a random name generator and raffled off.  There will be requirements for you to participate in these give aways.

Requirements are:
- You must be in our public discord. You can join by the invite link https://discord.gg/SSCFvht
- You must be in our steam group. https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Smithtainment
- You must make a post on the topic regarding the game(s) that will be given away that week. There will be a section created specifically for giveaways. The post will be made at this section https://forums.smithtainment.com/forumdi...hp?fid=306 You do not have the ability to make threads there, only the ability to reply.
- The Sunday game raffle will require you to pay a $1.00 entry fee. (These are bigger title games so literally if you win you spent $1.00 for a high priced game!) You can send that directly to my paypal at [email protected] or visit the donation site at http://gookidonations.com, select a server, and choose the "custom donation" option. 

Things to be aware of:
- Those that are netbanned obviously can not be eligible to win the raffle.
- You can not win both games in the Friday raffles. You can only win 1 of them. If your name is randomly drawn twice a new person will be randomly generated.
- You will have until 10:00 P.M EST (Friday / Sunday) to meet all the requirements. The winners will be drawn at 10:30 P.M EST.
- Sunday raffle winners will be required to show proof that they provided the $1.00 entry fee. This can be a receipt, paypal email, date you sent the money, etc.
- Winners of both Friday and Sunday will be evaluated to make sure they meet all requirements. 

Anyone who participates in the raffles MUST ABSOLUTELY  meet all requirements. If you are chosen as the winner for the raffle and you do not meet the requirements, another person will be chosen. If you win a game and then leave the discord and/or steam group you will no longer be qualified to participate in the raffles. 

This post will most likely be updated over time. The requirements could change or how the raffling system works overall. Be sure to let the community/friends know about this new raffling system that we're going to be doing. It will occur every week. There is no $1.00 entry fee for the Friday raffles, only the Sunday ones. As long as you meet the requirements, you have a chance at winning.

Neato
Not sure what to write.

Forgot to mention, the first raffle will start next Friday, Oct. 5th, not this Friday. I need time to make sure we're all ready to go.

Sounds like an intresting Idea Smile
~ PH - Event Recorder ~

[Image: giphy.gif]

~ Hawki905 ~

We hope you guys get excited over this! Can we get some hype in the chat? (discord please. Not on here)

Can we enter the giveaways even if we have the game? If I won I wouldn't sell it, but Id give it to someone else who Id want to play it with. As well can I enter someone who meets all the requirements, but would be there to win as a team. For say Toni, if he met the requirements could I enter him in?
    ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽      
┌|゜з゜|┘ PropHunt Head Admin ┌|゜э゜|┘
( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°)

[Image: giphy.gif]

(10-01-2018, 09:19 AM)ThatOneChicken Wrote: Can we enter the giveaways even if we have the game? If I won I wouldn't sell it, but Id give it to someone else who Id want to play it with. As well can I enter someone who meets all the requirements, but would be there to win as a team. For say Toni, if he met the requirements could I enter him in?

Sure thing

If you win one week's raffle are you elligible to enter again the next week?
Not sure what to write.