Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

DEVELOPMENT   Please check out the development team's website to see announcements and changelogs regarding our servers. http://dev.smithtainment.com      APPLICATIONS   If you want to apply for one of our servers, then you can submit an application under your selected server's application section.       STATISTICS    Please check out last month's statistics on our development site if you are interested in growth of our community! ▐▌

• 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

Prop Hunt Give-Away!!!!

Steam Name: {Spookspacito} Willay

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68230639

Applying For VIP+

Prop Hunt Server Hours: 48

Why I Should Be Nominated For This Rank: I can sing the entirety of All Star by Smash Mouth without having to look up the lyrics.

What this Rank means to me: It offers more commands than I have currently with VIP, which in turn can be useful with "moderating" without becoming a member of staff and there's no staff available. As someone who has VIP+ on Minecraft TTT before becoming staff, the commands I had acquired with that came in handy quite often, and having similar powers on prop hunt would most certainly be a helpful tool.
 This post was brought to you by the future leader of the Canadian Communist Party

БудетāY
Willay

Minecraft TTT Head Mod for three days
Deathrun Mod

Global Moderator

[Image: x19HPgo3CP.png]

[quote pid='8654' dateline='1523208814']
- In Game Name:
Jonathan Green

- Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:197651110

- Are you applying for VIP or VIP +:
VIP

- How many hours do you have on the Prop Hunt server:
21 hours

- Why should you be nominated for this rank:
Because i am a regular player on the server and I plan on continuing to play on the server!

- What does this rank mean to you:
It means that i am a trusted player on the server, and that i am one of the polite people there, and that new players can come to me for advice and problems they have.

[/quote]
Prophunt Moderator since 
            11/23/2018

Jonathan Green