Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

DEVELOPMENT   Please check out the development team's website to see announcements and changelogs regarding our servers. http://dev.smithtainment.com      APPLICATIONS   If you want to apply for one of our servers, then you can submit an application under your selected server's application section.       STATISTICS    Please check out last month's statistics on our development site if you are interested in growth of our community! ▐▌

• 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

VIP Give-Away!!!!

(04-08-2018, 05:53 PM)AtlasFrags Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 01:33 PM)Christian Wrote: - In Game Name: Captain A. Nelseks

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60582536

- How many hours do you have on the PropHunt server: 15

- Why should you be nominated for a VIP rank: Because i play for hours every day i've only been on a handful of days and achieved 15 hours today. i'm active most of the time on discord i know and became friends with some of the people on the prophunt server such as tmods mods and admins. plus i want the shiny new tag!

- What does the VIP rank mean to you: everything! 

- In Game Name: Jvne

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:443702339

- How many hours do you have on the PropHunt server: 20 Hours.

- Why should you be nominated for a VIP rank: I should be nominated for the VIP rank for many reasons, I show great activity on the server every day and take pride for the server. I enjoy playing on the server everyday. I am known by a lot of staff members and active regulars on the server, I keep making new friends everyday here. Lastly, I am a trial moderator applicant, looking to show dedication and my motivation everyday towards the server. Including, answer questions, enforcing in-game rules, and showing activity.

- What does the VIP rank mean to you: VIP to me means you show pride towards the server, and want to help the server reach its full potential. It also means you want to support the server in every possible way.
Ban reason: Creating a secondary account to apply with the intention of decepticon (Permanent)

AngryGopher
STEAM_1:0:209792971
10 hours
I should be nominated for VIP because I am active on the server, want to improve the server, and have modded for the server before.
The VIP rank means helping out the server, having authority and thinking for the better of the server. Also Christian is a G.

(04-08-2018, 01:33 PM)Christian Wrote: - In Game Name:  ghosthunter1184

- Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:33619709

- How many hours do you have on the PropHunt server: 25 hours

- Why should you be nominated for a VIP rank: The reason why I should be nominated for VIP is because I like to play by the rules and so everyone is in their place. I like the game to be orderly fashioned while having fun.

- What does the VIP rank mean to you: VIP means that im able to have some privileges as staff. I want to be able to assist other higher ranks in the community as well as putting people in place myself.

thank you, ghosthunter1184

- In Game Name: Tin

- Steam Id: STEAM_1:0:179779821

- How many hours do I have on the Prop Hunt server: That would be 10 Hours 46 mins

- Why should you be nominated for a VIP rank: I think I should be nominated because I plan to be on the server more often, and be involved more into the community.

- What does the VIP rank mean to you: The VIP rank to me is that I'm a committed to this server and will always be.

this is my comment for enetering the competition hope i win!
~ Former PropHunt Moderator ~

- In Game Name: Abdel

- Steam IdSTEAM_0:1:53483447

How many hours do I have on the Prop Hunt server: 33 hours 

Why should you be nominated for a VIP rank: I should be nominated, because I want to bring a smile to those who see my pink highlight in their team. I want to be able to teach and help those who need help. Being a VIP gives me a tad boost in influence to be able to help others. I wont be just another player. In a sense, I would be some form of trusted to them. I look forward to do so even if I don't achieve the selection. 

What does the VIP rank mean to you: This means that I am a person who others can follow by example. Someone others can learn from, and look forward to talk to. 

- In Game Name: Santa Miner

- Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:40843898

- How many hours do you have on the PropHunt server: 57 hours

- Why should you be nominated for a VIP rank: Cause you said "I love you"

- What does the VIP rank mean to you: I honestly don't know what it means to me cause I have never had such a privilege in my life so how would I know if it impacted me ;-;
Santa Miner
Your local bad prophunt regular
[img=0x249]https://media.giphy.com/media/d2W7eZX5z62ziqdi/giphy.gif[/img]

(04-08-2018, 01:33 PM)Christian Wrote: I will be doing a free VIP Give-Away one time every month. I decided to do this to help out players in the community and help keep the server alive! Please be sure you request for this only if you are going to be an active player. Also, make sure you add as much detail as possible to the instructions below to increase the chances of getting nominated. Good luck!

To be in this Monthly Give-Away all you need to do is the following:

Copy and paste these questions into a comment below!

- In Game Name:
mMultiGamerZ
- Steam ID:
[url=https://steamidfinder.com/lookup/76561198845975206/][/url]

Code:
STEAM_1:0:442854739

- How many hours do you have on the PropHunt server:
2d 22h 23m (before the server reset on 9/11/18) {see attached for screenshot of time}
- Why should you be nominated for a VIP rank:
Because Christian told me to.
- What does the VIP rank mean to you:
An adventure