Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

Prop Hunt Give-Away!!!!
Star 

I will be doing a free VIP Give-Away one time every month. I will also be doing a VIP + 
Give-Away one time every other month. 

I decided to do this to help out players in the community and help keep the server alive! Please be sure you request for this only if you are going to be an active player. Also, make sure you add as much detail as possible to the instructions below to increase the chances of getting nominated. Good luck!

To be in this Monthly Give-Away all you need to do is the following:

LIKE THIS POST!!!!!!

Copy and paste these questions into a comment below!

- In Game Name:

- Steam ID:

- Are you applying for VIP or VIP +:

- How many hours do you have on the Prop Hunt server:

- Why should you be nominated for this rank:

- What does this rank mean to you:

Thank you for being interested in this and I hope nothing but the best of luck for all nominee's. With this rank, you will stand out to new players and be role-models for them. 

~ WINNERS ~

April 2018 - VIP - L3m0n4d3
May 2018 - VIP - Topqz
June 2018 - VIP - TheTNTRaider
July 2018 - VIP - Withered
August 2018 - VIP - Tin
September 2018 -
October 2018 -
November 2018 -
December 2018 -

January 2019 - 

Vanilla PH Head Administrator  

[Image: giphy.gif]
Staff since March 7, 2018

Respectfully, 

ϾԨЯіȿϯіαЍ!

- In Game Name: Hawki905

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72884706

- How many hours do you have on the PropHunt server: 15 hrs

- Why should you be nominated for a VIP rank:  The reason I should be nominated is because I plan to be active on the PH server, and I really enjoy the server and the community that surrounds it. If I had the money I would get VIP / Donate if I could Smile 

- What does the VIP rank mean to you: Vip rank means that you truly show that care for keep the server an community alive ans wanna continue keep it strong. 

~ PH - Event Recorder ~

[Image: giphy.gif]

~ Hawki905 ~

In Game Name: Gao Mizuchi

- Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:74934695

- How many hours do you have on the PropHunt server: 2 hours

- Why should you be nominated for a VIP rank: i would like to be VIP since i love this server alot and all the people in the group and on the prop hunt server and it super fun

- What does the VIP rank mean to you: i would like to help out incase there are no mods or admins on i can get the names of the people breaking the rules and tell the higher ups  Blush Blush Blush Heart

(04-08-2018, 01:33 PM)Christian Wrote:   In Game Name: PushePushe-

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:92326822
- How many hours do you have on the Prop Hunt server: 65+ hours (Server reset restarted my hours)-

Why should you be nominated for a VIP rank: I've been player longer on the server, then most people, and some mods. I Would like this to be a
pre-Trial Mod test if I get it. Plus i'm usually always on the server. If i'm not picked, pick L3mon if he does the Give-away.
-

What does the VIP rank mean to you: It means I can be seen as a more prestigious person, not a commoner/peasant. They can see my status as a higher up, a one to be respected. (That's a joke if you don't get it)

(04-08-2018, 01:33 PM)Christian Wrote:  - In Game Name: Atlas

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:151823082

- How many hours do you have on the PropHunt server: 1 Day, 4 hours.

- Why should you be nominated for a VIP rank: Why I should be nominated is because I frequent the server, love the community, and try to help people as much as I can when they need it. Hopfully I can help/introduce new players to the game. Looking forward to being active like I already am

- What does the VIP rank mean to you: To me VIP means the person had done something noteworthy, like being trusted, having a good personality, helps people when needed, reporting people to staff, and all around a nice person.

- In Game Name: Shadoww - Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:98487783
- How many hours do you have on the PropHunt server: 0 (probably 100 something on old one)
- Why should you be nominated for a VIP rank: Because I am a good goyim. I like being able to sass people
- What does the VIP rank mean to you: It doesn't really mean anything, honestly its a cheesy question to ask for a giveaway,

- In Game Name:
taib23

- Steam ID:
steam_0:1:80603740

- How many hours do you have on the PropHunt server: 
2 days 8 hours

- Why should you be nominated for a VIP rank:
I have experience on the server, i plan on making an application to become a staff member and all around i know the the rules for the server.

- What does the VIP rank mean to you:
it means that i am a person who will be more active in the server and i help people.

In game name: Vulpi

Hours on server: 4d 1h 54m

Why should you be nominated for VIP: Active staff member Big Grin

What does VIP rank mean to you: youtube sprays

- In Game Name:
JESUS_IS_BOURNE
- Steam ID:
- How many hours do you have on the PropHunt server:
80 hours
- Why should you be nominated for a VIP rank:
I should be nominated because I'm active a lot and I have put commitment into this server.
- What does the VIP rank mean to you:
It means I play a lot, that I am commited person on the server, I have a lot of experience on the server it self, and to not to mess with me for the newbies, lol.

- In Game Name: Microsoft Powerpoint

- Steam ID: 76561198119269433

- How many hours do you have on the PropHunt server: around 6 hours I think. 

- Why should you be nominated for a VIP rank: I have a good sense of what right and whats wrong, well at least whats right and wrong to the people. The hard rules I don't ignore, I keep them in mind but I'm always trying to get a laugh out of everyone with a little bending.

- What does the VIP rank mean to you: VIP means I have more opportunities to make people laugh, and make people happy that way.