Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

SUMMER PLAYERMODELS   Do you play on Anime TTT or MCTTT? Until September 1st, you can purchase these custom models for 2000 premium points. [Read More]       DEVELOPMENT   Please check out the development team's website to see announcements and changelogs regarding our servers. http://dev.smithtainment.com      APPLICATIONS   If you want to apply for one of our servers, then you can submit an application under your selected server's application section.       STATISTICS    Please check out last month's statistics on our development site if you are interested in growth of our community! ▐▌

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Updated 2018-01-01] 2017 Staff Timeline for MCTTT

UPDATE 2018-01-01: Click here to view the final update post for the timeline now that it's completed for the year.

Inspired by Pokeguy's post for Vanilla, I decided to make an actual graphical timeline of staff on this server since January 1st.

CLICK HERE

There's still a few details I'm fuzzy on, since Skeke forgot to write them down (like Favaces' promotion date) or they were just never noted anywhere (Bear's and Terry's netbans), and of course it's not 2018 yet, but I'll update the spreadsheet every month until New Year's.

It really is interesting to see just how long some people's times as staff really were/are (cLoRA, Ace, etc.), and how short by comparison others are (Winter, Logan, etc.).

Since the formatting doesn't 100% translate to Google Docs, you can download the original Excel file here.
[Image: 5lYUMuP.png]
Modded 24/7 Minecraft TTT Head Admin / Murder Head Admin
Reeb dies in Infinity War.
Find Like (0) Like(s)

EDIT: Resigned >_>
Find Like (0) Like(s)

This is actually really cool. One thing you should note though is that my staff timeline goes from Trial Mod > Mod > Trial Mod. You accidentally wrote trial mod twice instead of Head Mod lol
Ban reason: Netban (Permanent)

Find

Oh, ripperoni
Find Like (0) Like(s)

I am still fucking impressed by this...
[Image: 5c48nsu.png]
Find Like (0) Like(s)

I was demoted for being bad before. Amazing job btw.
Find Like (0) Like(s)

Updated for October.

Sorry, Hades, you got mod on the 1st, so juuust barely too late to be featured in the update for October. Tongue
Find Like (0) Like(s)

No problem haha but this looks damn good. Nice job Roads!
Find Like (0) Like(s)

Updated for November.
Find Like (0) Like(s)

THIS HURTS MEH HEAD
[Image: Eeyore.png]
Find Like (0) Like(s)