Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

SUMMER PLAYERMODELS   Do you play on Anime TTT or MCTTT? Until September 1st, you can purchase these custom models for 2000 premium points. [Read More]       DEVELOPMENT   Please check out the development team's website to see announcements and changelogs regarding our servers. http://dev.smithtainment.com      APPLICATIONS   If you want to apply for one of our servers, then you can submit an application under your selected server's application section.       STATISTICS    Please check out last month's statistics on our development site if you are interested in growth of our community! ▐▌

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I am back!

So at long last, I have returned. For those who do not know me, I am lostlife. I played on gucci's gaming minecraft ttt a good year ago and climbed my way up the ranks! (trusted ranks) I was around when !dm was a thing and when random gamemodes was a thing, sadly they got removed but now you can vote for random gamemodes. I ended up getting mod on as gucci server that a lot of you may not know about. There was once a semi-vanilla rotating maps ttt. (not minecraft) I got mod on this server right when it came out and I played on it everyday, sadly this server died fast...so then I told filtershark "I am going to go play some league of legends with my brother, he wants me to play. Gonna be back in like a month probs. See ya soon!" That was about a year ago and I have at long last returned! I am currently the obsidian rank, but I am trying to get mod, wish me luck! Well in closing, I am happy to be back and I am happy there is a lot of new people to meet and old people that I am friends with :D Can't wait to meet you all! ~lostlife
    "Anger is one letter short of Danger!"
              ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Find Like (0) Like(s)

welcome back lostlife!! it's been awhile!!
Find Like (0) Like(s)

(09-24-2017, 04:52 PM)2OP4U Wrote: welcome back lostlife!! it's been awhile!!

Yeah glad to be back :D
    "Anger is one letter short of Danger!"
              ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Find Like (0) Like(s)

good to see u back
Find Like (0) Like(s)

Hi there, I would like to report Lostlife for saying some rather mean stuff to me. Ex: 'Reeb why are you getting 1000 points'. #MemberAbuse

JK
[Image: 5c48nsu.png]
Find Like (0) Like(s)

Hello
Find Like (0) Like(s)