Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

24/7 Minecraft TTT General Update

Information 
==========================================================================
24/7 Minecraft TTT General Update
==========================================================================

General Updates are usually created for non-staff to get a understanding of changes, updates, or where we are at currently on the server. I strongly encourage anyone who is a regular, staff, or just joining with the server to read these when they have time.

- Current Head Admins: We have two Head AdminsRoadsguy and Pandemic.

- Admin Roles: Admin roles have returned to their respective admins. These roles are called Community Support Administrator, Event Recorder, and Staff Instructor. Details about these roles are in the Forum and Staff Handbook.

- 24/7 Minecraft Map B5: Minecraft TTT still currently uses Minecraft B5, which will stay as everyone's favorite map. The Development Team does not plan to re-add more maps in the pending future.

- Development Team: The Development Team currently keeps you informed with Developer Updates. Click here to view our Dev site. This site which is actively updated keeps players and staff alike informed of all Developer Changes, Bug Reports, and any Suggestions you may have. (All servers included). 

~Filter

***Updated 2:08am Thursday, April 06, 2017***
I ban a lot of people.

"I put an incin in his mouth and he learned how to suck fire from the depths of your dick."

"You're not hispanic, you're not indian, you're not black and you're obviously not white, so what, the fuck, are you."

***Updated 9:49am Thursday, May 18, 2017***
I ban a lot of people.

"I put an incin in his mouth and he learned how to suck fire from the depths of your dick."

"You're not hispanic, you're not indian, you're not black and you're obviously not white, so what, the fuck, are you."

***Updated 9:53pm Saturday, August 12, 2017***

***Updated 7:46pm Saturday, November 11, 2017***

***Updated 9:37pm Thursday, August 30, 2018***
I ban a lot of people.

***Updated 11:36pm Thursday, April 18, 2019***