The Smithtainment Gaming Network consists of several game servers. While each server has its own rules and staff members, the entire network also has its own independent rules.
You must read and understand these rules. Ignorance of the rules is not an acceptable excuse.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU NEED TO USE COMMON SENSE WHILE PLAYING ON OUR SERVER (unless you’re fooling around then tell the Administrators/Moderators). If there are very few people online we don’t care if you mess around as long as the people online agree.
- NO SEXISM, RACISM, TRANSPHOBIA, HOMOPHOBIA, OR DISCRIMINATION OF ANY KIND. (Because Rust)
- No raiding bases outside of PVP zones.
- Teams can not be larger than four people.
- No stealing from other players or bases outside of PVP zones.
- No unauthorized entry into other player's bases outside of PVP zones.
- No walling off monuments or in-game structures.
- No building directly outside of other players' bases without permission. This includes structures intentionally built to hinder travel into/out of bases on foot.
- As a general rule of thumb, you may not build within 4 foundation blocks away.
- No counter-raiding server events. All server events are first come, first serve.
- The player or group of players who did the most damage to the roaming event (e.g. Helicopter, CH47, Bradley) are entitled to the event's loot.
- No hoarding server events or monument loot.
The following actions may be taken in this order [unless violating a more serious offense]:
- Players will receive warnings
- Players will be kicked from the server
- Players will be banned for up to a week
- Players will be banned permanently
- Bypassing a server ban can result in an IP ban
All rules are subject to change in the future, and more can be added in the future.
ANY DECISIONS MADE BY A MODERATOR/ADMINISTRATOR ARE FINAL!