DNA scanner has been reworked
- You can now right-click to exit scan control menu.
- Scanner charge amount is now displayed above the health bar of the HUD.
- A manual scan hot-key has been added. The manual scan hotkey is by default bound with +walk but you can bind ttt_wtester_scan to whatever key you like.
Added TF2 style damage indicators
The default damage number font is verdana, yellow, with outlines, but you can change the color, size, etc to whatever you want as well as change the font to any font you have installed on your computer. To modify the indicators simply press "F1" and go to the "Combat Text" tab.
Hit Registration Improvement
I have hopefully improved hit registration drastically. I won't make promises that it's perfect. There will need to be testing from you guys to see if it's truly improved and if there is any new issues that arise because of the changes made.
- After dying your camera view will stay where you died instead of randomly being placed far out.
- Spectators are now able to see other players while their camera is out of bounds.
- You can now quickly buy equipment items for Detective or Traitor by double-clicking the icon in the menu.
- Default playermodel colors will now be the colors they use in CSS instead of random colors. This means that the Phoenix's shirt will be blue, the Guerilla's bandana will be red, and the Leet's jacket will be olive.
- Confirming a death in haste mode reveals the bonus overtime added by the death. This means that innocents will know the true round timer if they have confirmed every death.
- If a living player disconnects they will drop their items.
- Applied some velocity from the killing blow onto a player's ragdoll on death. The ragdoll will now visibly recoil from the hit instead of just limply flopping to the ground.
- Bodies will now shatter glass if they go flying through them.