Created on: 5/14/2017
Last updated: 3/31/2020
Table of Contents
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- GOVERNING LAW
- CONTACT US
The Terms and Conditions applies to all websites, social medias, and game servers that are currently hosting and managing our websites and game servers of Smithtainment Network, Inc.
- Your access to and use of our services are conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the services of Smithtainment Network, Inc.
- By accessing or using the services you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access our services and will be kicked from our services upon denial.
- By using services from Smithtainment Network Inc, or playing on any gaming servers from Smithtainment Network Inc, you agree that you are 13 years of age or older.
- If you are under the age of 18 you agree that your legal guardian allows you to use our services.
- You agree to follow the in-game rules and the network rules of Smithtainment Network, Inc. Failure to follow said rules can lead to restrictions to our services.
We may terminate or suspend your access to our services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms and Conditions. All provisions of the Terms and Conditions which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our services may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Smithtainment Network, Inc.
Smithtainment Network, Inc. has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Smithtainment Network, Inc. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
Once you’ve purchased a package, Smithtainment Network, Inc. will not allow any types of chargebacks or refunds without permission from the owner. If you attempt to chargeback you will be permanently banned from our network and websites along with the chargeback being fought legally if it is needed. If you have a valid reason for wanting a refund please submit a support ticket and we try to sort out the issue with you. We also have the right to change the content of donation packages at any time rather it is the prices of the packages or the package itself.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time without warning. If a revision has a disruptive effect on the donations and/or players we will try to provide 3 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a disruptive change will be determined at our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to supply 3rd party organizations with any of our members contact details for direct marketing if need be.
- We reserve the right to refuse sales to anyone.
- We reserve the right to not accept payment for any items bought in our store and if the payment goes through, refund the payment imminently and the customer will NOT receive the goods.
- We reserve the right to modify already purchased perks/items from our donation store at any given time. We reserve the right to add or change things in the donation store at any given time.
- We reserve the right to ban you from our network completely at any time, regardless if you have purchased perks/items in our donation store OR items you’ve gained in-game without any refund.
- We reserve the right to remove perks/items from you without warning.
- Smithtainment Network, Inc. staff team reserves the right to use the ULX command “micon” which is implemented on our Garry’s Mod servers to force players microphones on if they are suspected of ghosting/meta-gaming.
- Ghosting/Meta-Gaming is a form of cheating in which the player relays information using a third-party voice software program to relay information about the ongoing game outside of the game which violates our server rules.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and constituted in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in effect. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our services and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the services. We uphold the right to take legal action if it is needed.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us directly or seek help on our steam group or discord servers. Failure to understand how these terms and conditions will not be excused if you violate them.