The Smithtainment Gaming Network consists of a number of game servers. While each server has its own rules and staff members, the entire network also has its own independent rules.
You are expected to read and understand these rules. Ignorance of the rules is not an acceptable excuse.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU NEED TO USE COMMON SENSE WHILE PLAYING ON OUR SERVER(S).
—-DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING—-
- Racism offenses WILL result in a PERMANENT ban.
- Building inside marked locations is allowed, however, cutting off an entire location is NOT allowed. Ex: Blocking off every entrance to a city, military base, airport, etc. Your build WILL be demolished by staff.
- Toxicity is partially tolerated, but harrassment is NOT. Be respectful to all players – either in the server – or in our Discord. You will only receive ONE warning.
- Group size is set to (5) members only. Anything larger is NOT allowed.
- Falsely reporting individuals on the server in order to receive an advantage on the server is STRICTLY forbidden. Depending on the severity of the reported offense, punishment may vary from a server ban to a network ban.
- You MUST speak ENGLISH in server-wide chats, however, speaking your preferred language is permitted in proximity chat or party chats, as long as you are easily understood by those around you.
- Chat spamming is NOT allowed. If you’re curious as to what counts as chat spam please ask a staff member.
- You WILL be alerted when a server is wiped. PLEASE do NOT ask staff members or the Owner when the next wipe is as we don’t have a set schedule.
The following actions may be taken in this order [unless violating a more serious offense]:
- Players will receive warnings
- Players will be kicked from the server
- Players will be banned for up to a week
- Players will be banned permanently
- Bypassing a server ban can result in an IP ban
All rules are subject to change in the future, and more can be added in the future.
ANY DECISIONS MADE BY A MODERATOR/ADMINISTRATOR ARE FINAL!