2020 SG Giveaway
Woo!  Time for the 2020 Ultimate SG Giveaway!  This is the biggest giveaway I can possibly do!  The tasks are simple, the prizes unheard of!  I am a horrible hype man so lets just get into it!

What you win:

Discord:
-Custom Rank

Minecraft TTT:
-VIP+
-2,000 Premium Points
-Custom Player Model (Includes Custom Tag!)
-Custom Weapon

Vanilla TTT:
-VIP+
-Custom Tag

Vanilla PropHunt:
-VIP+
-2,000 Premium Points
-Custom Player Model (Includes Custom Tag)

Classic PropHunt:
-VIP+
-2,000 Premium Points

Deathrun:
-VIP
-Custom Tag
-2,000 Premium Points

Anarchy TTT:
-VIP+
-2,000 Premium Points

MineCraft:
-Custom Tag
-Pets
-Trails (Gold)
-Baron

How to enter:
Reply below with the following questions filled out.

Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Why you should win:
What you like most about SG:
Aliens are visiting earth.  Explain your favorite gmod gamemode to them worst way possible.

Good luck to everyone that enters!  This giveaway will end June 25th, giving everyone enough time to get a chance to win!
[Image: uc?export=download&id=17gIb6OMVGm8sEEMoHn4GBqIFiy3EXjZF]

*/*BAN HAMMER COMING DOWN!*/*

Classic PH Head Admin
THE OG SG FURRY
I became Instagram Famous from a NetBan.
"There goes Nine again, Trolling the Trolls and winning." - Trinity 
"KOS uh...KOS someone!  I didn't see who shot at me. Just Kill them all!" - NineTail
All of this will be given to one player or multiple winners will be chosen and then they can choose the category the want or something like that?
 [Image: giphy.gif][img=0x150]https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohs4yMzChfzOGGMwM/giphy.gif[/img]
"If I knew your address, I would send you an English dictionary fast. I know, dick move right? He'll never understand though how the hell Skeke does his experiments."
"You and your damn minecarts all the time lol"
Steam Name: Mystery_Man_
Steam ID: 76561198158771051
Why you should win: Because i applied? idk
What you like most about SG: The community. Everyone here is so nice and helpfull, no matter the time of the day or the task, there is always someone there ready to help.
Aliens are visiting earth.  Explain your favorite gmod gamemode to them : TTT is a gamemode in which a person or multiple, depending on the number of people, are trying to kill everyone while the others are trying to find who the murderers are with the help of a detective.
(04-03-2020, 08:53 PM)Skeke Wrote:  All of this will be given to one player or multiple winners will be chosen and then they can choose the category the want or something like that?

One Player gets the whole pot.

Classic PH Head Admin
THE OG SG FURRY
"KOS uh...KOS someone!  I didn't see who shot at me. Just Kill them all!" - NineTail
Name: Scatta

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:93854523

Why I should win: Winning prizes is always fun, and I want to win something.

What I like most about SG: The community of players is very fun and enjoying to play with, from the regulars to the staff on the servers, whenever I join a server to play I always feel like I am having fun while playing the game, and that makes it all the better.

Aliens that like GMOD: My favorite gamemode is TTT, it is basically where Traitors go to kill Innocents and Detectives, while the Innocents and Detectives have to figure out who the Traitors are.
Vanilla TTT Administrator
TTT IS better than Prophunt.
Steam Name: AmpKitty

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:182994772

Why I should win: I don't want to say that I should win it, but I want to win because I don't have money to donate to the community.  I like having cool perks on the servers, so this would be one of the chances to get them.

What you like most about SG: I really like how everyone in the community comes together to play games and have fun.  I like that I can get burnt out from GMOD, but I always get on the servers to play with my friends while I can still have fun.  Even when I am tired of the game. 

Aliens are visiting Earth.  Explain your favorite gamemode to them: Do I have to pick just one?  Well, I have two favorite gamemodes so I'll explain both.  One of my favorites is Prop Hunt.  Prop Hunt is a gamemode where you play as either a hunter or a prop.  As a prop, your objective is to pick any prop you want to be and find a place to hide.  You have to hide from the hunters, which hunt you down and kill the prop if they find them.  If a prop manages to hide until the time is up, the prop wins.  If hunters find all props, the hunters win.  Another favorite gamemode is Sandbox.  Sandbox is a gamemode that allows you to do many things imaginable with a variety of tools and addons to build, pvp, or mess around in general.  It can be a peaceful building session or a phenomenon of pure chaos.  

I also have a question.  If I say, hypothetically, I win the giveaway.  I already have a custom model for VPH, do I get another custom model or something different?      
[Image: image0.gif]

No one is around to help.

Staff Since: May 29th 2019
~VPH Staff Instructor~
(04-05-2020, 01:40 AM)AmpKitty Wrote:  Steam Name: AmpKitty

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:182994772

Why I should win: I don't want to say that I should win it, but I want to win because I don't have money to donate to the community.  I like having cool perks on the servers, so this would be one of the chances to get them.

What you like most about SG: I really like how everyone in the community comes together to play games and have fun.  I like that I can get burnt out from GMOD, but I always get on the servers to play with my friends while I can still have fun.  Even when I am tired of the game. 

Aliens are visiting Earth.  Explain your favorite gamemode to them: Do I have to pick just one?  Well, I have two favorite gamemodes so I'll explain both.  One of my favorites is Prop Hunt.  Prop Hunt is a gamemode where you play as either a hunter or a prop.  As a prop, your objective is to pick any prop you want to be and find a place to hide.  You have to hide from the hunters, which hunt you down and kill the prop if they find them.  If a prop manages to hide until the time is up, the prop wins.  If hunters find all props, the hunters win.  Another favorite gamemode is Sandbox.  Sandbox is a gamemode that allows you to do many things imaginable with a variety of tools and addons to build, pvp, or mess around in general.  It can be a peaceful building session or a phenomenon of pure chaos.  

I also have a question.  If I say, hypothetically, I win the giveaway.  I already have a custom model for VPH, do I get another custom model or something different?      

You would get another player model.

Classic PH Head Admin
THE OG SG FURRY
Steam Name:[sg]katsunami-kun3000
steam id:STEAM_0:1:120649880
Why should you win? Me winning would mean more SCP player models or anime player models on the servers. I can slowly take over =D
What do you like the most about SG
?I love the memes that come out of the community. But I have also enjoyed the friendship that I made over the last seven months.
Aliens are visiting Earth.  Explain your favorite game mode to them why would I have to explain something created by aliens themselves? DUH it's like hide & seek on crack, where you can hide as at-pose and tell hunters the suck 

-BEST KATSU-

-VPH MOD  9/27/19 
-VPH Head Mod  2/3/20   
                                                 -VPH Head Admin 4/18/2020

[Image: giphy.gif]
dude where is the rest of the non staff people
 [Image: giphy.gif][img=0x150]https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohs4yMzChfzOGGMwM/giphy.gif[/img]
"If I knew your address, I would send you an English dictionary fast. I know, dick move right? He'll never understand though how the hell Skeke does his experiments."
"You and your damn minecarts all the time lol"
Steam Name: FiteTonite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60319321
Why you should win: To be honest, I feel like I should win because it would be awesome to have some cool tags in the servers.
What you like most about SG: It's a great community that I joined after I got a pc. Loved being here ever since.
Aliens are visiting earth.  Explain your favorite gmod gamemode to them. So! In this game certain people are required to stealthily kill people while the other people have to find out who is trying to kill them. There are bunch of guns scattered around so you won't always have the same gun every round.
ARE YOU READY TO FIGHT TONIGHT?!?!?!