Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Poll: How fucked up is the admin who edited this post?
What a fucking asshole.
Best never be as stupid as this fucking guy
How ruuuudeeee
Ex fucking dee k fukin gay my dood
[Show Results]

• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

To my fellow weebs, you made my YouTube popular :3

Wink 
https://youtu.be/Y1uTKMbSnRE

this is it.
Find

Nicaragua? Ninja? Nickel?
Anakin... Beware your friend Palpatine. And your pal Friendpatine.
Find Like (0) Like(s)

what
Find Like (0) Like(s)

Nice
Find Like (0) Like(s)

The entire word (and yes, it was the big bad of the N-word world) make it through the game chat, but their recording software cut it off.

Convenient, eh?
Find Like (0) Like(s)

(09-29-2017, 03:03 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: The entire word (and yes, it was the big bad of the N-word world) make it through the game chat, but their recording software cut it off.

Convenient, eh?

try to type in proper english before pretending that im trying to say that my "recording software cut it off" even though i just edited it out
Find

(09-29-2017, 11:00 PM)Brdwthacgr Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 03:03 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: The entire word (and yes, it was the big bad of the N-word world) make it through the game chat, but their recording software cut it off.

Convenient, eh?

try to type in proper english before pretending that im trying to say that my "recording software cut it off" even though i just edited it out

Why are u still here?
[Image: 1508118351_pej4dAL7sYgSUaz.jpg]
Find Like (0) Like(s)

What even is this lol. That video though, people like this is why I don't play Garrys Mod. All those trolls.
Find Like (0) Like(s)

(09-30-2017, 06:58 AM)jack.the.ripper Wrote: What even is this lol. That video though, people like this is why I don't play Garrys Mod. All those trolls.

people like you are why i find any sort of enjoyment in garrys mod

tl,dr: the servers all suck which means the players do as well

(09-30-2017, 12:30 AM)Dreary_Ninja Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 11:00 PM)Brdwthacgr Wrote:

Convenient, eh?

Why are u still here?
thats a fair point
Find

(09-30-2017, 06:40 PM)Brdwthacgr Wrote: tl,dr: the servers all suck which means the players do as well

Damn. It took a genius like him to put into words the cry of a million banned players.
Find Like (0) Like(s)