Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I am back!

So at long last, I have returned. For those who do not know me, I am lostlife. I played on gucci's gaming minecraft ttt a good year ago and climbed my way up the ranks! (trusted ranks) I was around when !dm was a thing and when random gamemodes was a thing, sadly they got removed but now you can vote for random gamemodes. I ended up getting mod on as gucci server that a lot of you may not know about. There was once a semi-vanilla rotating maps ttt. (not minecraft) I got mod on this server right when it came out and I played on it everyday, sadly this server died fast...so then I told filtershark "I am going to go play some league of legends with my brother, he wants me to play. Gonna be back in like a month probs. See ya soon!" That was about a year ago and I have at long last returned! I am currently the obsidian rank, but I am trying to get mod, wish me luck! Well in closing, I am happy to be back and I am happy there is a lot of new people to meet and old people that I am friends with :D Can't wait to meet you all! ~lostlife
    "Anger is one letter short of Danger!"
              ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Find Like (0) Like(s)

welcome back lostlife!! it's been awhile!!
Find Like (0) Like(s)

(09-24-2017, 04:52 PM)2OP4U Wrote: welcome back lostlife!! it's been awhile!!

Yeah glad to be back :D
    "Anger is one letter short of Danger!"
              ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Find Like (0) Like(s)

good to see u back
[AWarn] Reeb was warned by Towelie: i hit a dog going 75mph in my truck
[TSAY] [GG] GucciCarry: I'm standingin my room next to my PC completely naked right now for you hitman changing into my shorts
Find Like (0) Like(s)

Hi there, I would like to report Lostlife for saying some rather mean stuff to me. Ex: 'Reeb why are you getting 1000 points'. #MemberAbuse

JK
~Reeb

Find Like (0) Like(s)

Hello
Find Like (0) Like(s)